Ahhh Paris! Ooh la la Madame!
Cherish your human connections -
You're invited! The Jackson & Burford Clans along with a few very special friends are gathering on the Mid Coast of Maine the week of June 16, 2018 to celebrate. What you ask?… Britt’s 50th Birthday & it's no longer a surprise.
your relationships with friends & family.
SAVE THIS DATE
June 15 - June 23, 2018!
We will spend a week at "The Pine Lodge", a beautiful 7800 sq. foot home built by the owner's Don & Terra. This Modern & Spacious Home features Gorgeous Views-Overlooking Saturday Cove & Penobscot Bay. Located between 2 coastal waterfront towns of Camden & Belfast. The lodge features:
* Heated Pool & Big Hot Tub
* 18ft ceilings in Great Room.
* 10ft granite & Stone Fire Place
* Large outdoor Firepit
* Baby Grand Piano
* Rec Room with Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Fuze Ball & Skee Ball
* Cedar Swing Set & Giant Sand Box
* Horse Shoes-Badminton,Tether Ball
* Open Modern Kitchen & Large Island
* Large Dining Room Table
* Walk In chefs Pantry
The Pine Lodge is perfectly suited for a great family visit on Maine's Mid Coast.
No Gifts! Just your participation!
They have the same hair color!
It's gonna be HUGE, VERY BIG, VERY POWERFUL, MAJOR CELEBRATION... LIKE NEVER SEEN IN MAINE BEFORE, MAYBE, PROBABLY THE BIGGEST EVER IN THE USA.
So Here's What's Included (subject to some rearranging):
7 Nights or 8 if you arrive on the 15th!
4 Catered Meals
1 Catered Lunch
Festivities & Surprises
* Friday, June 15th or Saturday, June 16th- Arrival Night, Grab Your Own Dinner, we'll have some noshing & smores around the fire pit at the house.
* Sunday, June 17th- Lobster Bake with Local Brews
* "Our Lobsters are caught the morning of Your Lobster Bake by a local lobster man and the clams are dug very very early the morning of the bake by a wonderful local clam man.This Lobster bake is as fresh as they come! The morning before or the day of your Clam Bake we are happy to have anyone in your group help collect the seaweed in Saturday Cove.Children (of all ages) love this! We find Periwinkles, Hermit Crabs, Starfish and Little Tiny Baby Shrimp most times.It takes one half hour to one hour. I have small buckets and nets for your children and bigger buckets and clam rakes for adults. Its a fun time! If Otto is back from clamming he comes and answers questions and tells you about the life of a clammier and about this life of a clam.”
* LOBSTER BAKE INCLUDES:
* Warm Maine Homemade Clam Chowder w/ Oyster Crackers
* 1 to 1 1/2 # Maine LOBSTER..single twin or triple.
* Steamed Clams & Mussels
* Fresh Corn on the Cob
* Steamed New Potatoes
* Warm Butter
* Homemade Cole Slaw
* Crunchy Maine made baguettes & Breads
* Strawberry Blueberry Shortcake w/ Whipped Cream
* Bibs and Lobster Crackers & Wet Naps
* Substitue items available for Lobster Haters!
* Monday, June 18th- Poolside Lunch weather depending Dinner Out & About! Belfast?
* Tuesday, June 19th- Dinner Out & About! Camden!
* Wednesday, June 20st- Paella Party w/ White Wine & Sangria!
* Thursday, June 21nd- Catered Event TBD w/ Red Wine!
* Friday, June 22rd- Britt’s Birthday Lobster Bake w/ Sparkling Wine!
The Logistics- Participation is the objective. We were thinking up a scheme that would address as many concerns & realities as possible. Obviously there is a cost to this experience (the Pine Lodge requires a 7 night minimum!). Here are the options, prices are per person:
The Whole Shebang
7 Nights, 4 Dinners, 1 Lunch, Supplies, Festivities & Surprises
$1,150 Generation "Old"
$ 600 "2nd" Generation
The Getaway (any 3 Days not just the weekend)
designed to assit the younger generation to meet their budgets & schedules.
3 Nights (available bed, camping (BYOT*) or floor space (BYOAM**) Planned Meals, Festivites & Few Less Surprises
$300 "2nd" Generation want a 4th night add $100
Wee Little Ones! Under 14
$195 per pound! JK!
There may be a few "anti-social" types who want to participate but secure their own lodging. There are limited choices in Northport and more options in Belfast and Camden. We would still love to have you participate. For these souls just give us the details and we'll let you know the damage.
In addition each couple should provide the following wines for the dinner beverage pairings:
3 bottles Red
3 bottles White
3 bottles Rose
3 bottles Sparking
If you are a single then 6 assorted bottles please.
1 6 Pack of Local Beer
Any liquor of your choice if desired
* Bring your own tent
** Bring your own air mattress
Not quite the same hair color, or is it?